Get in touch today for a free consultation.Please complete this Interview Form about your child. There are seven (7) sections to this form. Answer each section with as much detail that you can recall. This form should be submitted prior to the date of your assessment.
WHEN TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
• Your child’s grades don’t seem to reflect his or her ability• Homework is a battle
• The teacher has concerns about your child’s progress
• Someone has mentioned that your child should repeat a grade
• You have to re-teach all of the lessons from school
• There are behavior problems in class
• Your child has struggled with learning to read, write words, sentences or essays, or do math
• Your child does not “test well”
• Because you want to understand more about the way your child learns
• It has been several years since your child had an evaluation and you still have concerns.